Thursday, August 20, 2009

Is LAAMS Really Haunted?!


By: Blanca & Edson


Is the school really haunted? Some students believe that our school is haunted, for example they think that you can't go to the bathroom alone because it's haunted! We thought of the one person that might know about these rumors being true or false; the janitor. We went to go interview him to find out the truth. The answers he gave us were not what we expected to hear (they were mostly no).

Us: Have you seen or heard anything that might show that this school is haunted?
Janitor: No. Since I've only been here for 2 weeks I haven't seen anything strange or nothing at all.
Us: Do you even believe in ghosts?
Janitor: Yes, but that's from personal reasons I won't say.
Us: So you don't think the school is haunted?
Janitor: No, I mean first of all this school isn't really even that old so I don't think there would be any spirits around here so no I don't think this place is haunted.

We also asked a couple teachers what they thought about the school being haunted and they too thought it wasn't likely that the school would be haunted. So to conclude not only do me and Edson think the school is not haunted but so do the teachers and staff.


2 comments:

  1. So...what about the 3rd floor of the 1000 building...? I've heard some pretty creep sounds from that wing at night. =^[

    ReplyDelete