Friday, August 28, 2009

Laams First Ever Chorus Performance By Nia


I interviewed the chorus teacher Mr. Eddy and asked him some questions about the chorus
performance he did on Mon.Aug.2009 and since I don't like putting he said she said I did this:
Me:What song did you choose?
Eddy:It's a variety of them and they are Frere Jaques,Hail!Hail! The Gangs All Here,My
Bonnie,The Old Gray Mare,She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain,Johnny Comes Marching
Home,This Land was Made for You and Me,& The Cat Came Back.
Me:Where did these song come from?
Eddy:They're just songs I sand as a child.
Me:Why did you choose those songs?
Eddy:Because they're fun to sing and they are graduated & they are complex.
Me:How long did it take for you to prepare?
Eddy:It took me about six weeks.

Me:What grade were the student who performed in the chorus?
Eddy:6th Grade
Me:Will there be anymore performance coming up?
Eddy:Christmas or I hope to have combined choruses singing in a Christmas concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment