Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ms. Dilthey's Interview

By: Rosa V. & Zaira L.

This week we decided to interview a teacher and who better to interview than one of our 6th grade teachers, Ms. Dilthey. Here are the questions we ask her during the interview.

1)Why did you decide to become a teacher?
Ms. Dilthey: "I decide to be a teacher because I enjoy being creative projects and seeing students learning from it."

2)Do you enjoy your job?
Ms. Dilthey:"Yes, I love my job because the connections and the creativity I can use in projects."

3)In some time of your job have you ever wish to quit?
Ms. Dilthey: "No, I don't."

4)What was the name of the school you first taught at?
Ms. Dilthey: "LAAMS, I started to teach 6 years ago."

5)What do you like most & dislike most about teaching?
Ms. Dilthey:
Like: "Being creative with assignments , self thinkers."
Dislike: "Not having a TA."

6)What inspired you to become a teacher?
Ms. Dilthey: "What inspired me to become a teacher was that I was a guest speaker and I loved it so much to change my career."

7)Why did you choose the subject you teach?
Ms. Dilthey: "I decide to teach English because i think it is the key for life. And Social Studies because I like to learn about history."

8)Why did you choose to teach middle school students?
Ms. Dilthey:"I chose to teach middle school students because I prefer to teach older students and middle students also are starting to be more independent ,responsible and they also start knowing what they want."

9)Did you ever see yourself as a teacher?
Ms. Dilthey: "Yes, I did."

10)Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Ms. Dilthey:"I see myself teaching at a smaller school in a smaller town."

No comments:

Post a Comment