Friday, October 16, 2009

Laams Ratings

By:leslies Jimenes.Carlos Martinez

SO i was bored on a Saturday night and i was on google google-ing the schools in California after i remembered some assignments i had done in the 7Th grade. I found this website that showed school all around the United States, i was looking at all the schools and the i thought " hey why don't I look for my school", i typed in our schools name and found it. But i was shocked to know that out schools rating on that website was a 2 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!!. I was so shocked!!!! :0000.LOL So I kept on looking at the page and read some of the comments in the place and there were some pretty bad comment such as this one " As a parent I feel that LA Academy lacks many of the fundamentals my child needs to succeed, and make it in life. The Principal is unfriendly, and the faculty is rude, no one seems to be able to assist me, or answer my questions, when I present my self, as a parent I would think I would be considered more."Submitted by a parent.wow! and also according to this website on the research made by API research there was said that the school was also rated a 1 by the statewide rank. Om*G. so kids, teachers, parents and other staff members, take this in a very omg way because its kinda funny and then its kinda' "no way i can't believe it" so i guess our school is in a way very, OK according to this website, it is saying that LAAMS is A very bad school wit very low CST grades and Bad recommendations
http://www.greatschools.net/school/parentReviews.page?id=2165&state=CA&sortBy=dd&pager.offset=0

No comments:

Post a Comment