Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New York

BY:STEPHANIE C. & STEPHANIE T.

Hello people welcome to the first ever tour segment. I will be talking about awesome places to visit if you ever visit New York City. I will also be telling you about sports related to New York, like the New York Yankees.
The first place that you have to absolutely visit is the Statue of liberty. The Statue of Liberty represents the freedom for all the people.
The first thing that you will see when you get there is the statue because it's really big. If you want to get a better view of the it you might want to go inside. My sister in law has visited New York and says "It was the best vacation I've taken so far". she says that when you get to the top of the statue you could see the whole city and it's awesome lights.
Now for all you Yankees fans I'll be talking about the team because they represent the state. The most popular team is obviously the New York Yankees. They are one of the most popular baseball teams because they're really talented. The best players on the team are Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez. In the recent games A-Rod did a home run that amazed Yankees fans everywhere and got Angels fans mad. In my opinion I say that the home run won the game for the Yankees. I'm a Dodgers fan so i wasn't that impressed, but i have to admit it was pretty good. Other than the Yankees there are the New York Giants and the New York Mets. Both the teams are really good but people know the Yankees more because they have gotten to the World Series a lot of times.

So for all of you guys that have always wanted to go to New York all i have to say is GO FOR IT!!!! I know that you'll absolutely love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment