Thursday, December 17, 2009

Love




By: Marilin Anazco




Love is a feeling that feels great when you are going through it but, when you lose the person you loved it could break your heart forever. Hearts are mostly use to show love. Love means a feeling of attachment to anyone. You can also feel love for your family, for your friends, but all of them are not the same love. Love is a great feeling specially if the person you love also loves you. You could always love a person that does not love you. Sometimes the emotions associated with love are blissful. Ther are many different ways to love someone. When you say "i love you" to a person make sure you really mean it because you could hurt their feelings in a severe way. Most people have that feeling, but it doesn't mean that everyone would have it. Here is an amazing love poem you might want to share with your love:

"You are my love, my life, my best chance to live free,my eyes when I watch the sun setting over the sea,my lungs when the cool breeze blows softly into me,you are my ears when I listen to Canon in D.

My sweetest sweet, my dearest dear,my trust and hope and my freedom of all fears,always my love, no matter how far or how near...

The oceans so vast as far as one can seeunder the sky so blue, beyond the mountains' highest peaks,so far, deep and long my love for you,so strong and lasting, so real and true...

The beauty of your eyes looking into mine,your skin, your hair all so soft and so fine...how lucky am I that you could be all mine.

Alas my angel I have found and she has found me,so far, far away but I still hear her heart beat,beyond all hopes and more than any dream,I now believe in fate and in destiny."


No comments:

Post a Comment