Monday, December 7, 2009

Percy Jackson & The Olympians


By: Ulises I.

The new movie coming out next year on President`s Day is Percy Jackson & The Olympians. Most of you people in La Academy probably read the book already or are reading it now, let me tell you if you haven`t read it to read it now because the book is just book 1 of an awesome series. The movie is about Percy Jackson as he learns that he is no ordinary boy and that he is more important then he thinks when he is sent on a quest after some time that he learns that he is in fact a Demigod and that the gods of Olympus are still alive and that they affect most of the Western Civilization. He also learns that his birth father is one of the gods and the rest you`ll have to learn by either reading the book or waiting for the movie but I suggest reading the book because it has better details. All the info got for this post comes from me and the book which I read already and I hope you like the movie or the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment