Monday, August 24, 2009

Advice for Girls About Guys

By:Ashley

A lot of girls are always wondering about guys.Right??????Well this column is here to save you!!!Sort of.Okay first thing is first,there are some girls that are shy to ask a boy out,lets take this example.
I'm really shy and I like this guy
I'm a freshman and I have a crush on a junior that lives down the street from me. I think I screwed up, because I was too shy to approach him, so I wrote him a note that said "Hi, what's up, etc" and had my friend give it to him. A month later, before homecoming, I wrote a note that asked him if he had a date to homecoming, but he never answered. He looks at me sometimes, especially on the bus and in the hall before first bell, but I don't think he likes me. What should I do? I'm very shy, so I'm afraid to talk to him.
Wondering
The boy is probably a bit confused by getting a note out of the blue, especially if it doesn't say much beyond "What's up?" I think it's great that you had the guts to take matters into your own hands and try to get this guy's attention, but if you are going to go that far, you need to be more clear. About two years ago, Teen did a survey of guys. Most of the guys said they liked girls who were brace enough to ask them out. But it appears that you only went halfway by sending your crush those two notes. You should have been more up front in the first note, asking him to meet you at lunch or something like that. It's more than likely that he has figured out that you like him, but since you didn't ask him anything really direct he can get away with not responding. The best thing about asking a direct question is that you will more than likely get a direct answer. It may not be what you want to hear, but at least you won't have to wonder
http://www.teenmag.com/advice/boys/too-shy-to-approach_a_boy
Another example is that your boyfriend wants to have a first kiss but you are not ready here is a problem and solution.
I'm not ready to kiss my bf. What should I do?
I've got this boyfriend and he says that he loves me. We have been dating for about a month. But I'm not ready to kiss him. I just can't. I've never kissed a guy before. What should I do if I'm really not ready to kiss him yet?
Problems, N.D.
Dear Problems:There are few things that are more awkward — and more wonderful — than a first kiss. But you should never be pressured into doing something that makes you uncomfortable. There's no time limit on when you should kiss your boyfriend. You should kiss him when you feel ready and not before. Kissing isn't a casual thing, so you should feel good about wanting to treat it as something special. The bottom line? Whether it's a month or a year from now, you'll know when the time is right. So now you know some important things in my opinion that are surely needed to be known.

No comments:

Post a Comment