Friday, November 20, 2009

Besties by Rosa and Zaira

Besties are someone you can trust.They are secret keepers. They are who you can talk to and tell them your deepest secrets and they won't judge you They will always be there when you need them, in bad times or good times. They will always be with you no matter what happens to you. They care about you and how you feel. They give you advices that they know are good for you. They bring your humor up when your in a bad mood or just sad.They're people who give you shoulder to cry on.Some people people are called friends but when you need them there not there for you , and then you realize they were never your friends. those people didn't deserve your love and respect. those people are called "backstabbers."

Zaira said "I have a bestie named Rosa who is always there for me when i need her and i know she will always care about me no matter what and that she wants the best for me just like i want the best for her.(Everything above her also describes her). =) She is the best friend and the best true Friend i have ever had. she showed me what friendship really means, i can never be able to thank her for what she has done for me, but i will always be there for her when she needs me no matter what. She is what you call a "bestie"."

Rosa Said" I have a bestie named Zaira. Everything above describes her. She is always there for me no matter what . She is like a friend that no words can Truly describe her. She has always been there for me no matter what. A lot of people say wow those girls are always together and they are right because were best friends forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". She is a person i can talk to and will not judge me. She is like my diary, someone I can tell my deepest secrets to."

No comments:

Post a Comment