Monday, November 23, 2009

29 Years of Mario














By: Jimmy A.










You may wonder why I am writing this well, I am more of a fan for star Fox, but Mario has way more games then Star fox, Mario has made over 200 games some were only released in Japan. Basically Mario is a Italian plumer who's assistant is Luigi. In all games the plot takes place when bowser {the villain} kidnaps princess peach and it is Mario and Luigi's job to defeat bowser and rescue the princess. Have you known that in one of Mario's games he was evil, his original name was jump man created Shigeru Miyamato. Jump man was then named Mario. Man Mario looks like he should be in his 30's instead of the 20's. My mom said that her first time playing Mario was Super Mario Bros. For me the first Mario Game I have played was Super Mario 64. I am not really fond of Mario but, it is one of the oldest games I know. The game I played was a Huge success It was Nintendo's first 3-D game. Man I hate the thought that people are total Maniacs for Mario, man I tell you may confuse them as crackheads. By the way I don't like mario he STINKS!!! I perfer STAR FOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment